Written By: Ash Catcher
Happy Wednesday! Last week I actually decided to be social, gross I know but I got to meet/ interview a new band in the Philly Music Scene and wow they were pretty good! Including a bomb ass clairnet solo, what is not to like about that. The other acts included spoken word, burlesque, rap, and even some classically trained opera. Sheesh, a fully stocked show in my opinion. I managed to snag a homemade tie dye band shirt to- I honestly cannot tell you the last time I bought any apparel at a show. I love when artists are also focused on the music, but also the experience of the show as a whole collective. So enough rambles Here is our 10 Question Questionnaire with Travesty, be sure to check out their new music!
1. Tragesty, that's a pretty sick name for a band, any meaning behind it?
2. What was the first instrument you ever played?
3. Where are you guys based? What's the vibe of the practice space?
4. Any time for hobbies when you're not playing music?
5. How do you prioritize the band?
6. Funniest thing you learned about your band mates?
7. If you could tour with any 3 bands who would they be?
8. What makes a successful musician?
9. Who are some of your influences? Bands, genres?
10. Favorite way to listen to music?